Sign in to follow this  
Bill Cotter

2008 calendar now available

Several people have asked if there will be a 2008 calendar from the Fair, and I'm happy to say the answer is yes! Here's the link to Cafe Press:

http://www.cafepress.com/nywf64_2008

You can order directly through them and they'll handle all of the billing and shipping. If you have any questions please let me know.

I should have a 1939-40 version online in a day or so. Any other fairs of interest?

Bill

Jess, you know what you have to do. You'll be home from school for enough days before Christmas Eve to bake cookies. You and your sister have gotten a bit lazy these last few years, but I keep making sure that Santa's cookies are waiting for him near the tree. Bake your famous cookies, we'll put them out together Christmas Eve, then we'll see if Santa's been reading the PTU board when we wake up Christmas morning. I'm rooting for ya babe!!

/Mom (Nancy)

Dear Santa,

Visit Jess's house first and pick up her cookies, and then drop one or two off at each of our houses on your west coast swing as you work your way through the later timezones.

Thanks,

Randy, Bill, Larry, Ray, Trey, Al, Kevin, Robert, and all of Jess' west coast friends.

P.S.- yes, it's okay for Rudolph to have one too, as long as he doesn't make a pig of himself. Because everybody knows pigs can't fly.

The cookies worked!!!!!!! Santa came, calendar delivered, there is a very happy Specialbunny. I'm sure she'll share some of her new landfill items with you all when she gets some time, we have a house full of college kids for the next few days!!

Happy New Year to all the PTU'ers and thanks to all of you who helped me and Santa give Jess a lovely holiday- you know who you are !

/Nancy

I guess World's Fair stuff makes a popular Christmas gift.

This picture just got posted on flickr.com-

someone is absolutely thrilled that they received a silk scarf from the 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition in San Francisco.

Check out the room's decor in the background- the wallpaper and doilies look straight out of Grandma's house-.....circa 1915!

2147253370_905c6cf4fa_o.jpg