Hello, found this forum in hopes someone can tell me what I have here. They are the size of a stamp and perforated. I put this photo on a stamp forum and got nothing. EBay, Google...Nada!  Any and all help would be appreciated. By the way there are 6 sheets of these, some with different buildings. Thanks again.

Edit: can't seem to respond sorry for the poor quality of the pic. It wouldn't allow me to post anything larger. The buildings listed are correct. All stamps also say Chicago worlds fair 1933. Are these worth anything?? 

IMG_20160416_225449.jpg

A clearer picture, with readable print, would help. One of the buildings (center left) appears to be the Wrigley Building in Chicago. The others may be Chicago also:

Metropolitan Tower (?) (upper right)

Field Museum (?) center right

Sorry for the poor quality of the pic. It is all I was allowed to upload. Yes the buildings are correct. Each stamp also says "chicago worlds fair 1933". Do these hold any value? How can I find out?? Thanks

These originally came in sheets of 24 different stamps showing prominent Chicago buildings (and Buckingham Fountain).  They were meant to put on envelopes, letters, etc. to promote Chicago and the 1933 World's Fair.  These sell for around $2 to $3 per stamp.  I think in postage stamp circles these type of non-postage stamps are referred to as Cinderellas or poster stamps.  There were many poster stamps issued by various companies to promote their products, Chicago and the World's Fair in 1933 and 1934.  I probably have over 200 different related to the 1933-34 World's Fair.