• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eleventhdr

eleventhdr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:07 PM

My mom said she had s one of thses from this fair but she lost it when she was a child doe anyone know where one of these might be found one that is in fairly god condition would be nice! and at not to seep a price please!?

#2 waynebretl

waynebretl

See Yourself on Color TV!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:31 AM

Did you know you can set up a permanent search on ebay to notify you of similar items?

Is this what you have in mind?
http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f0f299569

#3 eleventhdr

eleventhdr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:58 PM

Yes this just might do very nicly like i said my mom sais she something maybe jsut like this one but since i never saw the one she ahd i do not know what it might have looked like however i am she would be thrillled to get anyhting like this once more so yeah i would be interested in this she is in her 80 now so it would be great to give her something like this once more please let me know more when you can!:

Thank's Jay!:

#4 waynebretl

waynebretl

See Yourself on Color TV!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:42 PM

I don't know any more about this, just was pointing you to where you might find what you're looking for. If this isn't it, then I wish you luck on finding exactly what you want.

Yes this just might do very nicly like i said my mom sais she something maybe jsut like this one but since i never saw the one she ahd i do not know what it might have looked like however i am she would be thrillled to get anyhting like this once more so yeah i would be interested in this she is in her 80 now so it would be great to give her something like this once more please let me know more when you can!:

Thank's Jay!:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users