#1 magikbilly

magikbilly

Mock the midnight hour once more...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:00 AM

H All

Circumstances require a blow out sale - one time super low prices on my some of my favorite (mostly) double weight U&U sepia prints - not the single weight cold b/w prints commonly seen but the upper end prints direct from the negatives they sold (in the Communications Building and elsewhere in 1939 {u]only[/u}. Fist come first sever. $22 each - Kenny Schultz used to charge $200 for any double wight sepia prints with the different U&U logo

1) The Helicline - view between supports looking towards the Communications Zone ans Building. Double weight Sepia U&U special print $28 + S&H

2) Detail showing extreme sharpness- once Kenny had some U&UM negatives and they were all 8"x10.

3) The Contemporary Arts Building 1939, with is redwood facade. Very sharp print and with incredible Aztec mural. $26

4)Howard Hughes and Grover Whalen perhaps discussing the 1939 publicity flight. $30

5) The Food Building under construction with the Trylon in scaffolding in the distance, single weight, 1938. $24

6) Unknown candid of Grover Whalen speaking at an early Fair function 1936/37? $42

7) Billy Rose's Aquacade. b/w original 3mm slide, in period mount. 1949. $22

Prices do not include minimal S&H. If you see something you like, please post or PM. Negotiable esp with quantity.

Thanks for looking,
                    Eric

Attached Files

#2 magikbilly

magikbilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:32 AM

Hi All,

Another showing the height of the November 11, 1938 Fair preview - double weight private with pencil notes on verso large print gelatin silver matte finish. Pretty dynamic for pre-fair construction $34

Attached Files

#3 magikbilly

magikbilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

And another,

Collodion on glass positive construction slide, medium format, showing the pedestals for the eventual installation of the Four Moods by Manship from the Sundial Bulkhead looking towards to Lagoon of Nations. The Federal Building is itself covered in scaffolding. Mid 1938 - NOT COMMON $54

Attached Files

#4 magikbilly

magikbilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:07 AM

Hi All,

Some of the above material is still available. Many more more new images have arrived including a LOT of new double weight pro candid (NOT U&U) shots of all sorts of details from 1939 only. Requests taken - if I don't know it you can hum it to me and I'll sing along ;) Also, new color slides, more memorabilia from banks to books and an original watercolor from the Amusement Zone.

Best wishes for the Holidays to ALL!

Eric

#5 magikbilly

magikbilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:43 AM

Now, if I could just edit this badly spelled thread title to say "Blow Out Sale DBL Weight Orig. U&U Prints & More"   ;)

Thanks!
    Eric

#6 magikbilly

magikbilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:37 AM

Thanks Bill or Trey or Randy - whoever fixed this :)

Best,
Eric

#7 Bill Cotter

Bill Cotter

Master Builder

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,591 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:13 AM

My pleasure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users