Sign in to follow this  
nywf64.com

Pepsi-Cola "It's A Small World" is NEW at nywf64.com

Come to the Fair!

"It's A Small World" - the most famous and beloved Walt Disney attraction at the 1964/1965 New York World's Fair - is the latest "feature" presentation at nywf64.com. Join us aboard "The Happiest Cruise That Ever Sailed" in Pepsi-Cola's Salute to UNICEF and all the children of the world."

April 22nd is a "red-letter" day for World's Fair fans. It was 46 years ago that the gates to the fabulous 1964/1965 New York World's Fair opened. April 22, 2010 marks a "red-letter" date for nywf64.com as well. Ten years ago, on April 22, 2000, nywf64.com opened its "gates" online to share the joy of the Fair with everyone who has an interest by showcasing the paper memorabilia that survives to document the Fair. If you are a newcomer to the website - or if you have been visiting the site for a long time - I'd like to thank you for your interest and support. When it comes to those of us with an ineterest in this great World's Fair, it truly is "a small world after all," isn't it?

nywf64.com is your online source for information on the 1964/1965 New York World's Fair. Just go to: http://www.nywf64.com/ -- you can always find the latest "featured" pavilions by looking under the "What's New?" heading near the top of the page.

Bill Young

webhost@nywf64.com

Congratulations on ten years, Bill, and congratulations on a great new feature that completes the expanded look at the Disney pavilions! Well-done, especially with the organization of the ride photos.

Paul Anderson's great work on the World's Fair has now become a scarce item and it's great that his magnificent research can be seen in part in these Disney pavilion features.

Bill - unbelievably unbelievable job!!!!! Well done!!!! I'd offer to digitize the original soundtrack, but since we've all memorized it there doesn't seem to be any need....

Outstanding work Bill! I only had a few minutes to scan through it all this morning, but I can hardly wait to dive into it more deeply when I get home tonight!

Congratulations on 10 fantastic years! :D

Best Regards,

Kevin