• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 arizhnt

arizhnt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:42 AM

I have a 1893 World's Fair Souvenir Pocket Knife. It was passed down from my grandfather along with quite a few other antique pocket knifes. I have Googled and cannot find out any information about the knife. It was manufactured by J.A. Henckles in Germany. It has tin scales with designs on both scales. I will post a picture within the next few days.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

#2 songbird

songbird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:59 PM

I have a 1893 World's Fair Souvenir Pocket Knife. It was passed down from my grandfather along with quite a few other antique pocket knifes. I have Googled and cannot find out any information about the knife. It was manufactured by J.A. Henckles in Germany. It has tin scales with designs on both scales. I will post a picture within the next few days.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I also have a 1893 World's Fair Souvenir Pocket Knife passed down from my grandfather. My knife has carved Ivory on both sides. One side has the three Columbus Sailing Ships and the other side has a large building and the dates 1492 and 1893. I can't read the manufacturer markings. I am also looking for information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users