Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"View New Content" Is Not Consistent

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

FYI, you can't count on the "View New Content" button to actually show all new content. I was looking at the forum over the weekend and clicked on that from time to time, but it didn't show anything. I went to the main page, down to the bottom, clicked on the link for the day's activity and there were many messages that had been missed all day long. Not sure what's causing that but I wanted to point this out. Even this morning I saw three threads under "View New Content" but there were 4 when I checked on the main page.

Posted · Report post

You are correct, sir.

Posted · Report post

Yes. I was logged in, but neither of the two replies show as new content.

The other day I posted a message about an event in the park but none of the 12 or so replies ever showed until I checked the day's actvity. I thought it might be smething with being the original author but see it happening with other posts as well.

Posted · Report post

Yes. I was logged in, but neither of the two replies show as new content.

The other day I posted a message about an event in the park but none of the 12 or so replies ever showed until I checked the day's activity. I thought it might be something with being the original author but see it happening with other posts as well.

Hmmm... View New Content requires a cookie to work. If your browser is set to not allow cookies or to ignore cookies from worldsfaircommunity.org that could affect your experience.

Posted · Report post

Cookies are set and should be ok. This morning I checked "View New Content" and there were around six topics. Went to check day's activity and there were 8. The two that were missing were both started by me, if that helps. This was one of them.

Posted · Report post

Marc, it looks like I'm not seeing replies to topics I've started, in case that helps you sort it out.