IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Anyone need a trylon and perishere?

IMG_0076.jpg

How about a '39 tea set?

IMG_0077.jpg

Then there were the Unisphere's:

IMG_0078.jpg

In the movie room there was a seminar being given by the auther of a new Fair book:

IMG_0105.jpg

For me - one of the coolest items (Aside from the Chrysler chairs) was this original architechural model of the New York State Pavillion:

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

...and, before I called it a day I had to take a stroll down the wall of memories..or as it was titled - then...and then, again as it sported shots from both NY Fairs:

IMG_0091.jpg

I hope you've enjoyed spending the day with me at the 2nd annual World's fair Show and Sale. :)

Posted · Report post

All the photos you have posted are awesome! I like the larger base for the plastic Unisphere in the 5th photo and YES I do need a Trylon and Perisphere :) The NYSP model looks cool, pretty goof condition for being an original (?) Did you walk away with anything, wether it be free or purchased?

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the pics!

Posted · Report post

All the photos you have posted are awesome! I like the larger base for the plastic Unisphere in the 5th photo and YES I do need a Trylon and Perisphere :) The NYSP model looks cool, pretty goof condition for being an original (?) Did you walk away with anything, wether it be free or purchased?

I'm a big fan of the Ny State pavillion from '64 and last year I got a terrific pewter replica - that was good for me - nothing, that I could afford ju8mped out at me this year but - yeah - there were pleanty of temptations