Sign in to follow this  
margitradley

Brimfield Antique Show

I'm leaving Friday morning for the big Brimfield Mass. Antique Show hoping to find more landfill. Can't wait. Anyone looking for something specific?

I love Brimfield in May. It has the best weather of the three shows. The show has changed so much in the past 15 years. Not that much WF stuff as there used to be. (and less vendors as well)

I wish I could get to Brimfield this week. My wife gave birth to our second daughter last Saturday, so our lives are pretty much revolving around the kids at this moment. There's the slightest chance that I might be able to sneak out for a bit on Sunday--closing day. Otherwise I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get out there for July.

I wish I could get to Brimfield this week. My wife gave birth to our second daughter last Saturday, so our lives are pretty much revolving around the kids at this moment. There's the slightest chance that I might be able to sneak out for a bit on Sunday--closing day. Otherwise I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get out there for July.

Glen, congrats on the birth of your daughter.If we were at the fair we could have met at the smoke ring and had a cigar....................Johnny

My wife gave birth to our second daughter last Saturday, so our lives are pretty much revolving around the kids at this moment.

Glen- Congrats on the birth of another daughter!! We have TWIN daughters..and this is college graduation time. Mell graduated yesterday and her twin sis Jess aka"Specialbunny" graduates next Saturday!! Trust me when I tell you not to blink because it goes by faster than you can ever imagine. Their 22nd birthday is in June.

Enjoy your girls :D and congrats to you and your wife!!!!

/ Nancy

Yes , congrats to Glen on the new addition, and also to Mell and Jess on their graduations.

Heartfelt Congratulations to you and your entire family, Glen!

I love how we go from "antiques" to "brand new babies" inside one topic!

Maybe you should name her PETUNIA, or "PTU" for short!

:D

post-585-1242681294_thumb.jpg

Thank you everyone for the congratulations. I certainly didn't mean to hijack the thread or anything--was simply stating my excuse for not making the May Brimfield show. Nancy, congratulations on having two college graduates. I appreciate your warning about how fast they grow up. Our first daughter, Lena, is now 3 1/2. I still think of her as my little baby, but was amazed how big and grown up she looked next to baby Viola!

And now back to the thread... Margitradley, did you discover any great finds last week? How was the weather and the crowds (and most importantly--the dealers) when you went? I really hope to get down there in July, but it's just so hot then. Every show has its advantages and disadvantages, but weatherwise May and September are usually a little more comfortable than July (other than the usual rain in May).