bagels

the collection or landfill room

Has anyone heard from John lately? I don't recall seeing him here lately and the last few times I looked he wasn't listing anything on eBay.

Thanks for the report on Mike. I met him at a few World's fair shows and was always happy he was keeping the memories alive.

John is doing fine. He's taking about a month or so off from ebay to do some other work. He should be back around these parts soon...

Has anyone heard from John lately? I don't recall seeing him here lately and the last few times I looked he wasn't listing anything on eBay.

Thanks for the report on Mike. I met him at a few World's fair shows and was always happy he was keeping the memories alive.

john is great............hes working w/a circus which has always been a dream of his he will be gone a few months..

bagels- WoW! That Vatican dedication plaque is incredible. It must weigh a ton.

i would say it weighs about 40lbs

The Penders are a legacy unto themselves. John has been fantastic in not only selling some rare items but sharing the info and enthusiasm here at PTU. Mike is a one of a kind individual that has also shared much over the years and appears in Curtis' and Terri's DVD Peace Through Understanding.

mitch,sell me your you are here map.i'll pay u 1000.00

The Penders are a legacy unto themselves. John has been fantastic in not only selling some rare items but sharing the info and enthusiasm here at PTU. Mike is a one of a kind individual that has also shared much over the years and appears in Curtis' and Terri's DVD Peace Through Understanding.

mitch,sell me your you are here map.i'll pay u 1000.00

Trey-

I still continue to LOVE the way that you display your 1939NYWF model.. it is incredible.

I'll post my photos of my cluttered landfill when i come home for break next week.

I have only a few items of landfill in my dorm room... My Postcard Poster (displaying all of the postcards you can buy at the fair), and a few various WF glasses, which i use all the time.

hi,if you send me your address via email i could send you wf stuff for free,i have multi seconds and thirds of items ,good luck at school jerry my email is jerrybagelz@aol.com

Yes, John is working with the Sarasota Circus in their new home for a bit.

Jerry, sorry, map not for sale although its a tempting offer! As a collector, one needs an item no one else has...

Actually, do you have a Greyhound Bus Driver doll in its original packaging? I have one and have not seen another. Not for sale either though. Just curious. You could see him here, getting friendly with Miss NY WF: http://64nywf65.20m.com/wf13.JPG

Jerry, sorry, map not for sale although its a tempting offer! As a collector, one needs an item no one else has...

Actually, do you have a Greyhound Bus Driver doll in its original packaging? I have one and have not seen another. Not for sale either though. Just curious. You could see him here, getting friendly with Miss NY WF: http://64nywf65.20m.com/wf13.JPG

NO I DO NOT HAVE THAT OR THE BACK SCRATCHERS,OR THE FLORIDA TOWEL/DOLPHIN,I DO HAVE INTERESTING TRADES THOUGH YOU NEED TO COME BY.JERRY

NO I DO NOT HAVE THAT OR THE BACK SCRATCHERS,OR THE FLORIDA TOWEL/DOLPHIN,I DO HAVE INTERESTING TRADES THOUGH YOU NEED TO COME BY.JERRY

I DO HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THAT PHOTO THOUGH

Besides Miss NYWF, I have the Greyhound Golden Girl doll, but not the bus driver.

Mike is a one of a kind individual that has also shared much over the years and appears in Curtis' and Terri's DVD Peace Through Understanding.

Mike is one of the kindest, most generous gentleman we have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Without his tireless help and incredible generosity we would have never been able to pursue our dream of making a documentary about the 1964/65 New York World's Fair. We had the incredible luck of meeting him when we were working on Marc Miller's "Something for Everyone" exhibition at Flushing Town Hall. Mike agreed to do an interview and his help quickly grew to much more than that. There is no way to truly thank someone like Mike for the help he gave us, we can only hope that we held true to the Fair that he loves so much and worked so hard to make a reality!

Curtis and Terri

if any of you guys going to the wf show june 7th ,i need a boy bobble and a boy blow up doll thanks jerry