Sign in to follow this  
Randy Treadway

Merry Christmas

Time once again for the annual Christmas cheer NYWF "card".

We have a lot of newly arrived community members this year who haven't had a chance to play with this one or the July 4th fireworks.

Click Here

Thank you very much Randy. I have to say, that while I've been around here for a few years now (and have indeed had fun with the Fourth of July fireworks a number of times), this is the first time I've seen this nice little interactive card. Happy Holidays to all! And for all those who aren't offended by it, Merry Christmas!

That's lovely, Randy-- and after all my time logged into PTU-- I hadn't seen it either!

Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, and a very Happy New Year to our entire World's Fair Community!

6220404_73c91dc467.jpg?v=0

(photo by sizemoresr, found on flickr)

Yes indeed! Merry Happy everything to everyone of my PTU pals (that is all of you, folks :)! )

Best wishes for the New Year - health and love to all.

MB

I wish everyone health and happiness in 2009. I truly appreciate this site and the remarkable information all of you share. It is always a highlight of my day to scope the ptu forum!

Regards to all,

Jim

Gday all!

Hope all memebers have a safe Christmas and a happy new year 2009!!!

Just asking, i haven't been on in a while, so has there been much activity around the Tent or the Towers lately?

Merry Christmas to all.

Nick

A very Merry Christmas (it may be non "pc" to my friends in the USA, but thats what we say in Australia!) to you all.

Just out of interest we will miss out on a White Christmas here in Adelaide. Temps for the next 4 day are in the low 30s © or high 80s/low 90s (f).

Just the weather for hooking into the roast turkey! :P

I hope you have a good one, and look forward to more interesting things on PTU next year.

Terry.

A very Merry Christmas (it may be non "pc" to my friends in the USA, but thats what we say in Australia!) to you all.

Terry, despite what you might hear through the news media, Merry Christmas is not out of date at all among the general populace of Americans. The media tends to play up the extreme stories. Now in academia and in the courts (which has superimposed its will on most of American workplaces), that's a different story.

That's lovely, Randy-- and after all my time logged into PTU-- I hadn't seen it either!

Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, and a very Happy New Year to our entire World's Fair Community!

And don't forget Festivus! :lol:

Happy Holidays to you all from a very snowy Portland, OR!

post-387-1230051426_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone. We leave for NYC tomorrow and will be there for a week so I'm not sure how much I'll be online. Catch you all later, and thanks for all of the friendship of the past year.

Bill

Bill,

For you and anyone in NYC, may I recommend the elaborate model train layout at the CitiCorp building on 53rd St between 3rd and Lexington Avenues? The designer, Clarke Dunham, has a background in theatrical design. The level of detail rewards careful scrutiny. Admission is free.

It's the closest I've seen to the Better Living Center's layout. No monorail, but High Noon actually plays at the Drive In.

http://www.dunhamstudios.com/cititour.htm

Oh, WOW!

That looks like a Space Needle ornament on the right side of the tree.

Noticed that did ya? ;)

A wonderful and blessed Christmas and holiday season to all of you. I can't put into words all the pleasure I get from this site and talking with all of you.

topo.jpg