Sign in to follow this  
j4sing

The BBQ DVD...

To Curtis and Terri-

I wanted to hold off on writing anything about your DVD until I watched it at least 3 times, which I now have done. The film is superb! The archival

footage of the fair was the best I have ever seen. Your musical selection was flawless! I refrained from watching the movie on my laptop while I was

up in New York in order to watch it for the first time on a big screen when I got back down here, I was able to take it in on my buddy's 75 inch projection screen with surround sound. I am blown away by your work, I am not ashamed to say it brought tears to my eyes. History Channel and PBS are forever at a loss until they pick up your film.

The third time I watched the movie, I watched it with my Mother. Ma went to the fair quite a few times, she absolutely adored it, and when she was pregnant with me she went one more time so that I could say I was there, even though I wasn't born yet. My Ma wants me to relay to you how much she enjoyed the film. It brought back many many happy memories for her of both the fair and of my father, who passed away in 1967 at the age of 28. 3 days later, and she is still talking about it. I just might have to order a second copy from you for my Ma.

Thanks again for making such an enjoyable film, one that myself and my family will treasure for years to come.

Sincerely, Jason