Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Cates

FINALLY....FOR REAL THIS TIME!

YEEEEEEE HAAAAWWWWW! - It's finally coming out! SOOO Psyched.

By far the best piece on the fair with interviews and footage I had no idea about. Can't wait to have this in my library.

Curtiss - If you decide to bring copies for sale to SIP (assuming you're available to be there, of course) - I'll wait on the net order and deal with you directly - please just let us all know so we act accordingly.

If you have not locked down the HOS...have you spoken with QTIP? I saw your screenings in both and really liked QTIP better as a veiwing venue but...of course being inside the HOS has it's wonders as well. Would be neat to view at QTIP and then tour HOS...just my $25 (2 cents raised to reflect the price of oil).

Whooohooo! Congrats! I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see it. So, since it's a two DVD set, are we to assume all of those vaunted outtakes are included?

the second disk is the best of best of out takes, news reels and some extended interviews. it's got all the stuff that was killing us not to be able to put in the film. we hit 2 absolute treasure troves that we put on there.

Hey, I want this! Will any be for sale at the California getogether, or should I order it from Film Baby?

Am I in it?

I have to say this; I bought the DVD at the SiP. Blanche and I were GLUED to the TV for all four hours! This is a superior documentary with a lot of stuff I've never seen!