Sign in to follow this  
Nick224

June 22, 2008?

June 22, 2008 is slated to be our Sunday in the Park (SIP). We're meeting 10:30ish to 11ish am in the QMA parking lot. I'm fairly sure the NYSP will figure into the day's events.

june 22 2008 :D

lets all not forget to bring our maps so we can stand in the footprints of the once great pavilions and admire the remaining few.

I'm bringing our 1964 guidebook and my wife is bringing the 1965 one.

It's coming up quick!

On the same day, three hours apart, we'll have a poolside gathering of West Coast PTU members at my residence in Port Hueneme, CA.

Ray, Trey, Craig, Al, Randy, Robert and possibly a few others will meet at poolside here for a picnic lunch and a good old fashioned confab about the New York World's Fair.

For any East Coast attendees going to FMPC, please post a cellphone number (or send a number to me at draydar@earthlink.net) so we can call and talk to you while still on your walk through the park.

So this time it's East and West PTU gatherings on the same day, but a few hours apart due to the time zones. We should all be here at 10:30 AM Pacific Time.

All PTU members west of Denver are invited too! Send an email to me to confirm the date!

Ray Dashner

OK - SIP 2008 is on my calendar - see ya all then! Who's bringing the Waffles? :)