Sign in to follow this  
nywf64.com

7-Up at the Fair

There's a new feature presentation for you to enjoy at nywf64.com -- the 1964/1965 New York World's Fair website. Although the 7-Up International Sandwich Gardens wasn't exactly an "exhibit," it none-the-less proved to be a popular spot with Fairgoers. Check out our presentation on the 7-Up Pavilion at the Fair. WARNING: This story might make you hungry!

In addition to the 7-Up Pavilion presentation, we've given the old website a new look. Now, ALL of the website content is available to you directly from the Home Page. Understanding how each and every visitor to nywf64.com would like to navigate the content is a continuing challenge. We hope this "new look" will help you to enjoy more of the website and the Fair!

Thank you Bill for your great feature on the 7-Up pavilion! As you may recall from the article I wrote for your website a few years back my parents most memorable experience at the 64/65 fair was their visits to this pavilion. Up until now I knew very little about it other than what the guidebooks contained. Now I have so many new details to help me understand why they had such a good time there.