Sign in to follow this  
j4sing

CSI NY Episode Written by Trey

Looking forward to it! Netflix currently has seasons 3-5 on instant view,including Trey's "Time's Up","Childs Play" and "Personal Foul".

It's a very addictive show!

Trey- any truth to the rumor of a Vanessa Ferlito cameo as Aiden Burn in a dream/flashback sequence? Haven't seen her in anything since Kurt Russell got his lapdance in Tarantino's "Death Proof". (another gruesome automotive demise for Ferlito!!) I find the rumor hard to believe, but on CSINY anything is possible, so I thought I'd check with you. Of course, I can always employ the Orbital Compliance Terminal and go back to see season 1 and 2 when they first came out! (not available on NetFlix)

Just finished watching. THAT was great! New York New York baby, from start to finish.

There actually was a one in a million shooting as started your show. A supposed car crash fatality was found to have been shot behind the ear by a bullet entering his moving car's passenger side rear window, fatefully the only one left open, fired by an unaimed rifle discharge at some distance. Happened on one of the Rockaway causeways I think. THAT's bad luck!

Loved the Indian history and technical info along the way!

Great job!

I believe that shooting was on the Belt Parkway, and they decided it was someone shooting at a shark or some large fish and the bullet bounced off the water into the car.

Well Done! I'm going to have to start buying the boxed set DVD's for this show!

Tehonzuk mean #7 train to Queens.

I liked how your credit was planted right over the purple disk with the seven in it. Dumb luck or did you arrange that?

Great episode, Trey.

True quote from my wife... "I'm officially a Trey Callaway fan."

I believe that shooting was on the Belt Parkway, and they decided it was someone shooting at a shark or some large fish and the bullet bounced off the water into the car.

YES! I remember that about ricocheting off the water! Infinitely adding to the bizarre randomness of the tragic incident.

Thanks.

xl5... Jason... Doug... thanks for watching one and all! Knowing how many New Yorkers, not to mention history buffs there are on this site-- I'm always a little nervous about plugging the show-- especially since excluding stock footage, every single frame of tonight's episode was shot in Los Angeles. But I'm so glad you all enjoyed it and thank you very much for the kind words (especially your wife, Doug!) :)

Thank you Trey. I'll definitely avail myself of one of those options. And congratulations on what sounds like another excellent episode!

Trey puts out an excellent show! Even though he wasn't at last year's SiP, he still knows what we did last summer. :D

FYI,

My ONTV website says "Sex, Lies and Silicone" is the episode airing tonight. That was mentioned around Post #54 as having been preempted when originally aired in Oct.