Sign in to follow this  
kjr291

Apartment with great views of FMCP

Great views for sure. You could sit there with a telescope and watch Johnny exploring the NYSP!

You could do live play-by-play over the internet.

"Okay, he's over the chain link fence.

Now he's climbing rope toward the VIP level.

Watch out for that big rat coming down the rope!

False alarm, it was just McCloud.

Look out folks it's Park Police coming around the Theaterama...WILL they see Johnny's rope? And the answer is.....back after this commercial."

"Welcome back. Here come the Park Police. But out from the bushes steps Johnny's insider connection, a Theater stage hand, who gets the policeman's attention with some nonchalant banter. The mask he's wearing disguises his identity, but the Police think nothing of it- EVERYbody dresses like that in the park these days. Okay, now the police are going on their way and the insider cohort (we'll call him Tonto) gives Johnny a thumbs up to continue his climb."

Well, that's how the play-by-play COULD go....

!!!!!!!!!!!

Casual browsers -

be sure to double click on the images to get to the photo albums - many good quality views you will never see anywhere else

That's the same building we posted a picture a few months ago, of it being remodeled (or "modeled" for the first time) shortly before the Fair, or just as it opened- I can't remember. But I remember the same shape of that driveway, and things like construction trucks in the driveway.

Look at the floorplans though, the master bedroom only has the good view out of it's smaller window. The big window looks out at the LIE and Corona. The best window to get that view is in the bathroom. Granted, it has a great clear shot at the Towers, but it's a small, inconvenient window.

Almost half a mil for that tiny thing? Down here in Florida you can get a huge house for that kind of dough. 5 bedroom 4 bath, in ground swimming pool and hot tub, 16 foot cathedral ceiling great room, 3 car garage. Of course though, you won't have the view.

I just moved to Saint Cloud last month. Before that, Kissimmee and Tampa Bay.

I would love to live near FMCP, but not for those prices!

who are you kidding eastern, your not moving anytime soon. we are stuck at our jobs, too easy to leave them. ready to skip on work on friday for another trip to the NYSP?

I draw the line on $150 a month for parking (actually cheap compared to Manhattan). I used to live in Kew Gardens-on street parking was awful. One night we returned home from Manhattan, my neighbors Scirocco was teetering on 2 cinderblocks-his new Michelins were GONE.

In some parts of Boston that would be a steal - and without the view. I have a friend who bought a 625 sf studio condo last year for $499K - and paid another $125K for a parking space. I'm 40 miles outside of Boston and there isn't much listed for under $400 these days...

Actually this is a good buy. The old NY Telephone building in downtown Brooklyn (101 Willoughby St.) had one bedroom units were going for 1.5 million! I see they've dropped in price to 1/2 million. Insane.