Sign in to follow this  
magikbilly

GROUP PHOTO SiP Feb 18th 2007 :)

Hi All,

Here is a group photo from todays jaunt at the First, followed by a few more images of things we spoke of or saw on our visit. I will post the rest of the photos from today quite soon - sorry but I have not slept yet. I hope this is everyone (including the pochies )!! If not let me now.

Best,

MB

candid10SiP2.18.07.jpg

Group Photograph SiP February 18th, 2007 left to right: Jed(?, sorry), Cecilie and playful poochies, MB (Eric),Vladimir (Wally in the back), Yessong (?), Don C., Future Vision, Future Visionette and Mrs. Future Vision (in the colorful scarves). My friend Joe took the photo.

BOWLINGGREEN1939RESTORED.jpg

Bowling Green where we passed heading to the Bridge of Flags! © EKL

1938hurricane1939wf.jpg

For Vladimir, the second (wooden) bridge with '38 Hurricane damage we mentioned - between the Bridge of Flags and the Lagoon of Nations © EKL

comp3964.jpg

Scale Comparison Theme Centers 1939 & 1940 (both sans base) © EKL

buddEKL2006ptu.jpg

For Don C. (the trains are in the back with the welding exhibit we spoke of), Budd 1940 © EKL

gardensPTU.jpg

Gardens on Parade Water Panel 1940 © EKL

Hi Everyone,

Hi Bunny,

I tried with the names - best I could do.

It WAS great, but you know - I missed meeting Worldsfairrent, Bill, Randy, Jim, Specialbunny, Procyon, Living Boy and many, many others whose names escape me at this late hour And I wish my Craig could have joined us.

MB

Hi All,

I am sorry abt the pic being down - 887 times just today the images were attempted to be seen - a little too much traffic for my simple host. I will do what I can

MB

Thanks for the pix!

Hi All,

Can anyone help with the name of the member in the group photo above that I sadly can not recall? I want to include him! Fifth from the left

MB

Hi All,

Can anyone help with the name of the member in the group photo above that I sadly can not recall? I want to include him! Fifth from the left

MB

I believe that is YesSong...who I believe is a Yes fan.

The entire time, I wanted to talk to him about prog music, but I don't know much about Yes.