Sign in to follow this  
Bill Young

Book of Record of the Time Capsule of Cupaloy

Courtesy of Dave Oats and Greg Godfrey, a PDF format of The Book of Record of the Time Capsule of Cupaloy has been placed on nywf64.com. You can access it from the "What's New?" page.

If you've never seen or read the book, you MUST do it! It is a remarkable document and it will astound you to learn of the thought that was put into the creation of this book to ensure that someone, somewhere, will know how to find the capsules and decipher their contents in 5000 years.

Bill, that looks great and its also great to know that by presenting it in pdf format you've taken the perfect step toward insuring the Book of Record's contents is going to endure as long as they envisioned its print version would!

Marvelous! Thank you!

Eric, well said!

Thank you Bill, Dave and Greg,

What a great resource for those of us who don't own a Book of Record and don't have much hope of finding one any time soon! And great point Eric about how it is not only a great resource for Fair fans, but also to help preserve the contents of the book for its intended 5,000 years!

I actually got my local library to locate a Book of Record from another town's library and they got it for me! I had the usual 2 weeks with it. It was accomplished under their mutual lending agreement.

Give it a try, you might get lucky and be able to hold one in YOUR hand for two weeks, too!

I also got the incredible April 1965 National Geographic from my local library, too.

Hi,

great that it's available for everyone now!

And who wants to own an original copy: I have just put a (non-library) copy on eBay!!

Bids from only $ 9.99!

Wish you luck,

Leo