Sign in to follow this  
Chmnofbrd

Chairman's Humor Photo of the Day 9/20/2006 Nerds

OMG, those glasses- does she (or he?) have the infamous geek mark of fame?- taping the plastic together across the nose piece when they get broken? The telephone on the wall is interesting too. I wonder if it was working at this time, or just decoration.

BTW, judging from the writing on the chalkboard, this picture is mirrored. Looks like the first word is 'SEASON'.

They have a dishwasher!! What about that phone in the background???

As far as the girl..It was 1961..Maybe by the time of Sgt Pepper..those glasses were gone, and the hair came down....Anyone ever see Morgan Fairchilds High School Photo..Kinda looks like this girl..and look what happened to her

Check out how they had this kid covered in plastic to eat corn on the cob in 1963. looks like nobody liked the peas Mom made for dinner that night.

1963corninkitchen-1.jpg

Check out how they had this kid covered in plastic to eat corn on the cob in 1963. looks like nobody liked the peas Mom made for dinner that night.

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><!--fonto:Comic Sans MS--><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->There are soooo many different patterns in that pic, btwn the wallpaper and the table cloth, the food, the dishes, the drop cloth they wrapped around the kid..I'm not sure I could eat in there I think I would be nauseous!!

As always, a classic Chairman!! I get so excited when there are new posts!! : >

/Nancy<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Thanks Nancy It's good to know others love these classic 60's moments also. I have been collecting them for years and always wondered if there was a market for a coffee table book.

Is that Cher on the far right?

It has to be Christmas. The candle in the wreath on the table. And maybe a Christmas tree in the upper right. To say nothing of the turkey. And the matching red holiday aprons two of the gals are wearing.

Here's a quick color correction

Who could've guessed that Cher had a little brother named Alfred (E. Neuman), who never worried about anything.

Alfred.jpg

What, me worry?

Cool! That frig is a Frigidaire (GM) Imperial! My mom has one, freezer on bottom, and it's still in use!

Forty-five years of service!

highwaters! YEAH!

Expecting a flood?

Call them Al Gore pants. Global warming = flooding of coast areas, etc.

These guys were just ahead of their time.

"Always be prepared", that was their motto.

I wonder how many of these guys were soon wading through the rice paddies in Vietnam?

Call them Al Gore pants. Global warming = flooding of coast areas, etc.

These guys were just ahead of their time.

"Always be prepared", that was their motto.

I wonder how many of these guys were soon wading through the rice paddies in Vietnam?

I wonder if they all survived?

sad thoughts.