Sign in to follow this  
Hoodlock

Ray's AMEX

I have just finish listening to Ray's "Good old American Express" sound track. This should be a streaming audio to nywf64 web site. It's wonderful; it names just about every pavilion at the fair with quick 'blurb' to describe what is featured. Then a song (the good old American Express), which is followed by kind of a quiz describing the features without naming the pavilions. Mouth watering material, like "a million dollars in gold nuggets" which brought to mind three pavilions that offered the viewing of a million dollars. Can you name the three? Thanks Ray, thanks a million make that three.

HOODLOCK,

I'LL CHECK TO SEE IF THERE'S ANY SPACE LEFT ON MY STREAMING AUDIO SITE TO ADD AMERICAN EXPRESS. YOU'RE RIGHT... IT IS THE BEST TOUR OF THE FAIR (NEXT TO LARRY'S GLIDE-A-RIDE TOUR OF COURSE!)

Let's see there was the American Express Money Tree- although I think the equivalent to a million dollars was in foreign currency as well as U.S. currency.

Then in the Travel & Transportation Pavilion in '65 there was that display of gold- didn't they advertise that as a 'million dollar gold display' ?

...not sure about the third one...