No replies to this topic

#1 JonathanBydlak

JonathanBydlak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 August 2003 - 04:49 AM

To all interested parties:

An informal meeting has been tentatively scheduled for Saturday, August 30th, 2003 to begin discussing plans for the next New York World’s Fair (somewhere in the 2012-2016 timeframe). The location of the meeting will be dependent on the size of the response, and thus, at this point, we only know that it will take place somewhere in the New York metropolitan area. It is likely that some influential people will be attending, and I hope that we will have a variety of perspectives and ideas come out of the meeting. In the coming weeks, I will be putting together an agenda and will email it out (and likely post it to PTU) for anyone interested in reading it. I also plan to, at the very least, have copious notes taken; however, we will try to videotape or audiotape it.

If you are interested in attending (or know someone else who might), please RSVP to mailto:jbydlak@princeton.edu by this Saturday, August 9th. Please include your name and contact information (I would like to have a phone number and address for everyone, but otherwise, just e-mail address is OK too). Also, make a note of whether it is all right with you to be videotaped/audiotaped at such a meeting, and whether there is anything in particular that you would like placed on the agenda.

If any of you would like to respond to this posting, I have placed a similar thread in the “Come to the Fair!” section of PTU under the heading “Meeting Announcement.”

I hope that many of you will be able to attend, and I look forward to meeting all of you!

Sincerely,

Jonathan Bydlak
mailto:jbydlak@princeton.edu <a href="http://newyorkworldsfair.tripod.com/" target="_blank">http://newyorkworlds...tripod.com/</a>

[This message has been edited by JonathanBydlak (edited 08-04-2003).]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users