Ray in Pasadena

FAQ: The Recordings of the New York World's Fair

All evidence points to having the NYWF audio tapes (now on CD-ROM in MP3 format) to be revitalized by Marc's magical talents.

I'm waiting for the last two audio tracks to be added to the final version of VAULT III which will completely fill the remaining space on the disc.

One is the complete LP recording of Pope Paul's visit to New York now being transferred to MP3 by Bill Cotter.

Lastly, the original recording of "FAIR IS FAIR", the official NYWF song written by the late Richard Rodgers now being transferred to MP3 by Scott Allman. Earlier, Scott donated the Continental Insurance presentation which is now on VAULT III.

After these final tracks are added, I will send a copy to Marc to rebuild the audio sectors as he proposes.

In my many hours of listening to the current tracks, I've never heard the echo that Marc refers to in his comment above. The most prominent annoyance comes from the air conditioning system on the General Electric and DuPont tracks. This was originally recorded at 3.75 IPS on the UHER 4000 recorder, using a microphone that has full range characteristics which allowed for picking up the low frequency rumble of the air conditioning vents.

End of post!

Ray Dashner

Lastly, the original recording of "FAIR IS FAIR", the official NYWF song written by the late Richard Rodgers now being transferred to MP3 by Scott Allman.

Some time ago Ray asked me to share this mp3 online. I got it online but apparently never let anybody know the address! So here it is....

Click Here

Some time ago Ray asked me to share this mp3 online. I got it online but apparently never let anybody know the address! So here it is....

Click Here

Wow, that's reallllllllly bad.

Hey, Ray, have them processed for optimum sound quality and archive purposes, then you can offer both the Classic Original Recordings as well as the Digitally Mastered, Super Duper, High Fidelity versions.

Doubles your product line instantly with no compromises to the integrity of the original project.