Sign in to follow this  
Bill Cotter

Fun Kodak photos

I was wondering what your first winter in the Deep South would be like. They don't need to do as much layering in their wardrobe do they? :D

I finished the Christmas card last night. I'll start a Holiday season's greetings thread around the first week of December

Last year's thread was strong on sentiment and camaraderie, but came up a bit short in the creativeness or innovation departments.

http://www.nywf64.com/ubb/Forum15/HTML/000262.html

(I did like Bruce's Prez & Mrs. Prez photo though!)

Based on what we've seen here this year, I know youze guys & gals have it in ya!

Ya got three or four weeks...

Randy

Thnax for the reminder and the link. I just read through them. The sentiment was and is right on.

How about some of you lurkers (i.e. read-only folks) out there. Come on in and at least say hi...

Bill!  

Is the first picture in this thread (workers installing a Kodak picture) on one of your CDs?

I'd really like to see a full-size scan, not only for that, but for the details of the exhibits below.

On 11/23/2019 at 9:05 AM, waynebretl said:

Bill!  

Is the first picture in this thread (workers installing a Kodak picture) on one of your CDs?

I'd really like to see a full-size scan, not only for that, but for the details of the exhibits below.

Message sent with full sized copy