Hi all, hoping all is well, and we are getting through this COVID 19 quarantine. Some may remember three years ago I created my own world`s fair called Expo 2017.5. I live in Brooklyn, NY and so served as the location for my fictional fair. My idea was a 100 acre man made island was created a half mile off the Coney Island coast to contain the fair. My thoughts were after it closed the site would reopen as a theme park with an international flair. Well, staying home has given me the time needed to demolish old pavilions, adding new ones, along with new attractions. It took three weeks, but the time has come, Welcome To Freddyland. I have attached close up photos of the park.  I made a video of the layout, but I cannot download it to this site, do not know why. There are two ways presently to see it. First would be go to the New york World`s fair 1964-1965 site on Facebook, I was able to download it there. The second would be to text me, I can send it to your iphone, 347-578-0225. I did submit pictures of Expo 2017.5 here three years ago, not sure if they can still be viewed. If not, let me know, and I will post them again.

Freddyland location plus more 159.JPG5e9a0ebce8857_Freddylandlocationplusmore218.thumb.JPG.f826fbce5a38dcdd8159e67284a5eb25.JPG5e9a0ee5169f6_Freddylandlocationplusmore271.thumb.JPG.96662422ed5a296b851bb97dccc67da8.JPG5e9a0e4903e6b_Freddylandlocationplusmore356.thumb.JPG.0e38147c9ec7828594558bcb202c1164.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 161.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 168.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 175.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 192.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 185.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 186.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 254.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 228.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 332.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 296.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 335.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 205.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 320.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 226.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 308.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 240.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 263.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 305.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 330.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 291.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 341.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 350.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 201.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 299.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 280.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 288.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 359.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 266.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 338.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 304.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 326.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 347.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 208.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 374.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 326.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 287.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 371.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 365.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 347.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 247.JPG

Freddyland location plus more 356.JPG

Wonderful!

I'm having trouble viewing your .mov file, though. Tried a couple of different viewers and it just does nothing.

Fred, what sort of error do you get when you try to upload the video? And PS I saw you had posted this a few times as you were probably trying to work it out and I deleted the others.

Hi Bill,

I do not get an error message.   When I was creating the post, I went to choose a file. As you can see all my photos posted well. When I clicked on the video file, it showed it uploading, when it was done there was a place to click on, but the video cannot be seen. I should mention, when I try to e mail the video to friends I get a message that I cannot send a video over 25 MB. Interesting enough, it transferred from my pc to Facebook with no problem. I have no problem sending it from my iphone to others. Bill if the problem is my pc, I can send the video to your iphone, and perhaps you can post it. I would love everyone to see it. You can text your number to my phone, or send it to my e mail.    tothefair@aol.com, or 347-578-0225

Take care

Pretty boss Temple Beth Shalom model under guise of Indonesia pavilion! Where did you get that? The Frank Lloyd Wright store?

And I bet I’m not the only one looking for the monorail itself, beyond the track and sign. 

Wow, I didn`t realize until you mentioned it that the monorail is in none of the pictures, I will look through them again, and add it on. Believe it or not I found the temple at a yard sale in New Hampshire, for $1.00. When I saw it, it screamed pavilion, and after 5 years, it happened