Sign in to follow this  
Bill Cotter

A happy surprise tonight!

I had a nice World's Fair related surprise tonight. We were out for dinner and I saw a guy walk into the restaurant that looked a lot like Trey Callaway. Nah, couldn't be Trey, he lives on the other side of the valley. Well, it was him! Happily he saw me as well and came over to the table to say hi. We're going to try to catch up more in a week or so. Happy coincidence we were there and spotted each other!

You know, I saw the same guy in Caesar’s Palace in Vegas in the fall of 2008 or 2009 or was it 2017? He would not recognize me but I recognized him from pics in PTU. He was w a jovial bunch of people in Forum Shops and I didn’t want to intrude. Maybe it was contestant in Trey Callaway look alike contest. Always wondered though. Trolling for invite to see his T&P model.

Trey interviewed about Manhattanhenge ep of CSI, and NICE shot of a Life Magazine open to the undersea diorama of Futurama, in this 2017 Underground Home story:

https://gothamist.com/arts-entertainment/is-the-1960s-worlds-fair-underground-home-still-there-an-investigation

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 4:21 PM, xl5er said:

You know, I saw the same guy in Caesar’s Palace in Vegas in the fall of 2008 or 2009 or was it 2017? He would not recognize me but I recognized him from pics in PTU. He was w a jovial bunch of people in Forum Shops and I didn’t want to intrude. Maybe it was contestant in Trey Callaway look alike contest. Always wondered though. Trolling for invite to see his T&P model.

Trey interviewed about Manhattanhenge ep of CSI, and NICE shot of a Life Magazine open to the undersea diorama of Futurama, in this 2017 Underground Home story:

https://gothamist.com/arts-entertainment/is-the-1960s-worlds-fair-underground-home-still-there-an-investigation

Haha! You should've said hi! It had to be 2008 or 2009-- I haven't been to Vegas in years. At any rate, I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to meet another WFC member, which is ALWAYS a pleasure for me.