Sign in to follow this  
scrock30

Worlds Fair House

The other day I was going through the Souvenir map on the site looking at a few of the pavilions. When I looked at the Formica house on the hill I remembered that one of them was built in Middletown NJ about a half hour from where I lived. I wanted to see where it was located so I googled it and came across areal estate listing for the house It recently sold for $660,000.00 Here is the site.  https://www.estately.com/listings/info/80-townsend-drive--2 take a look as there are pictures of the inside of the home. Its been updated but it was neet to be able to tour a World's fair legacy. 

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that. The updates/decor look really great to me, even though it's no longer a time capsule like you might want to see.

Yes, Wayne I know what you mean. But its been well taken care of and is still a real beauty. I would move in, in a second. Wish I had know about it this past summer. I would have loved to go to an open house.  

Great post!  That's been updated and glad the house has been kept really well.

I feel like I flipped through Flower Magazine and Cottage Living.  Either that's staged or the person is an interior decorator(or hired one!) for it to look that good.  I've never met anybody that met that level of showcase for a family of four.