Sign in to follow this  
Bill Cotter

Finally! New CDs available!

Folks have been asking for new CDs from the 1964-1965 New York World's Fair for some time now. Thing is I didn't realize just how long it has been since the release of #65. Would you believe FIVE YEARS? Wow! I've been busy restoring photos like mad but just never got around to putting out new CDs as the work to do thumbnails, make listings, etc. was always something put off until "tomorrow".

Well, tomorrow finally got here. I am pleased to announce the release of #66 to #75 - yup, ten new CDs in the collection. I've also started work to make the CD listings more mobile device friendly, but finishing that will take a while.

You can get to the main CD page at https://www.worldsfairphotos.com/nywf64/photos.htm. There's a package deal available for anyone who has the first 65 and needs the new ones for their collection - see the bottom of the 3rd CD page.

Thanks to the folks who prodded me. I am still in shock that it was five years.

Done!

Here is the updated index to disks contents, a searchable pdf file to help find which disks have a photo of a desired subject.

Bill Cotter photo CDs index OCT 2019 - Discs through number 75 - sorted.pdf

I just browsed through #66 - #68, and I'm looking for that time machine again. So much I didn't have time for when I was there.

I'm with you, Wayne - always finding things I would love to go back and see in person, some again, some for the first time.