Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Beautiful Aerial View of Ile Ste. Helene

I gotta defend myself.  Every now and then I type in Expo 67 then click on news.  Any recent news story that contains those words pops up and, in this case, it was a strange story about some sort of Pokemon festival in the Parc.  And this time there was the attached aerial video of Ile Ste. Helene and I found it quite compelling.  

Do you know what a geocache is? If not, go to geocaching.com to find out. There are multiple geocaches to be found on Ile Ste. Helene, and hundreds in Montreal.

geocache map Parc Jean-Drapeau.jpg

On 8/10/2019 at 1:03 AM, Jim said:

I gotta defend myself.  Every now and then I type in Expo 67 then click on news.  Any recent news story that contains those words pops up and, in this case, it was a strange story about some sort of Pokemon festival in the Parc.  And this time there was the attached aerial video of Ile Ste. Helene and I found it quite compelling.  

No defense needed, not my cup of tea.  Caught me by surprise you found it there.  I've got friends much older than I who are into it and found a way to earn a living money partly by creating a podcast on the topic.  Perceive a need, act on it, and profit ;).

I use a service that sends me weekly emails based on the topics I want news on.  Love the updates!