Sign in to follow this  
Bill Cotter

Been busy!

I just did some updates on my site:

August 5 2019

1964-1965 New York: Completed reformatting the Miscellaneous Photos and the Alphabetic Index pages. This completes the reformatting of the Online Tour section of the site. Please let me know if you spot any mistakes or broken links.

https://www.worldsfairphotos.com/whats-new.htm

Hey Bill, have you ever considered the option of being able to click on the pics to make them larger?

8 hours ago, Ragaje said:

Hey Bill, have you ever considered the option of being able to click on the pics to make them larger?

I did for a while, then found out people were grabbing them and putting them on their websites, often cutting off the copyright notice. Very annoying! I tried to come up with a size that works for most people and also is optimized for mobile devices, as more and more traffic is coming from them. 

Bill, might want to check out "Equitable Life" under Touring the Fair online section.  (Touring the Fair online > Industrial Area > Equitable Life)  The last photo (of the three) shows the Kodak Pavilion instead of Equitable.

(Though it's a nice photo of Kodak showing a print of the Taj Mahal and a huge luminaire)

9 hours ago, sunguar said:

Bill, might want to check out "Equitable Life" under Touring the Fair online section.  (Touring the Fair online > Industrial Area > Equitable Life)  The last photo (of the three) shows the Kodak Pavilion instead of Equitable.

(Though it's a nice photo of Kodak showing a print of the Taj Mahal and a huge luminaire)

Oops! Thanks, nice catch. All fixed (might need to reload the page to see the updated photo). Keep them coming!

The last photo on the Festival of Gas page looks like it might be Kodak also?

https://www.worldsfairphotos.com/nywf64/gas.htm

I just checked the CD, and the CD definitely is a different shot, of the Gas exterior.

Yup, another goof! Perhaps I shouldn't do some of this stuff so late at night but that's when it's quiet around here. All fixed now, many thanks! Keep them coming!

PS - it's nice to know people actually do look at the site!!

• Like 1