Sign in to follow this  
Bill Young

UBB Navigation

George, what do find is the best way to navigate around the Board? I seem to be doing way to much going back to the Categories page to do my navigation.

What is your trick/tip for going from topic to topic to read new posts?

Bill

nywf64.com

Bill,

This is one of those things that I do without thinking. Let me see... I tend to click on an interesting-looking thread within an area, read down the thread and then use my browser's 'back' button to get back to the area level and continue to look at threads within the area.

Yup, I've been doing that too. I'm also trying to get used to using the directory structure at the top of the page to back up with. And I keep forgetting that there is the drop down box at the bottom of the page that lists the categories.

The board seems slower than the old one. Of course it is doing a bunch of stuff and that is why. This is a great tool though.

And I just figured out that when you go into a topic, the most recent posts float to the top and the little folder icon turns pink instead of yellow. Duh. I've been looking at this for three days and never realized that.

Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill Young (edited 09-12-2000).]