Bill Cotter

This wasn't an easy shot to get during the Fair

Just Wow.  How did the photographer get that shot?

Yeah, Bill, was this shot found in a collection of Fair visit photographs?   How would any visitor get to take a picture like this?

Bill, it's amazing how you keep coming up with great slides, so many years after the Fair. Almost like a horn of plenty that throws out choice tidbits when you might think it was running dry. Or maybe a genie that travels back in time to get yet one more perfect shot. Makes me wish sometimes I still had my old Rolleiflex twin-lens reflex. 

This was with a collection of other better than average shots that I believe was taken by a pro on an assignment for a magazine. I've been trying to find any of them in print but so far no luck. Some did have little press blurbs on their sleeves but most were just loose in envelopes. I imagine this one was done by someone in a pair of waders! Glad you folks enjoyed it.

More to come...

I believe this may have been taken just after the Unisphere was built and before the fountains flooded. I found a bunch more like that and will post some in the near future.

That would explain the particulars of this photo.  Perhaps it was taken in 1964.

8 hours ago, Bill Cotter said:

This was with a collection of other better than average shots that I believe was taken by a pro on an assignment for a magazine. I've been trying to find any of them in print but so far no luck. Some did have little press blurbs on their sleeves but most were just loose in envelopes. I imagine this one was done by someone in a pair of waders! Glad you folks enjoyed it.

More to come...

This answers my question about the lighting in the Pilgrim glass shop shot.

The Uni shot could be part of a sitcom plot "Hey guys, No! Don't turn 'em on! This camera cost $200!"