Bill Cotter

Please do me a favor

I'm so proud of my niece Kelly for all of the work she has been doing with students here and overseas. She really loves what she does and we're so thrilled that she is working to improve this world. Please take a moment and vote for her for Teacher of the Year so she gets some recognition for her work! If you need to find her she's in Wake County, Baucom Elementary, or search for Kelly Cotter if the link below doesn't work. Pretend you're in Chicago and vote often!

https://www.ncschoolheroes.com/?eid=2020263

You can vote once a day, so keep heading back until she winds. Thanks to anyone who takes the time!!

Every vote is appreciated. Kelly really puts her heart into working with autistic children and I'm hoping we can push her into the finalist group so she gets some recognition. You can vote every day - and from different devices! Thanks to those who have voted so far.

What he said.

That's great!

I don’t think the results are out yet. I had dinner with her dad tonight and we talked about it. The were something like 9,700 applicants. They chose the Top 200 based on the votes, and we believe she made that cut. A panel was then to pick the winners from that pool. No word yet on the final results. We’re keeping our fingers crossed!