xl5er

Chrysler Turbine Car Model Cameo

Stumbled on this random You Tube and noticed the car to the right on top shelf. I was convinced it was the turbine car even before I spied the BOX beneath it!

03741704-2A28-44D9-ACE3-EB0845210B8C.thumb.png.52340a004254d22d6229942dc0e1931c.png

My shiny orange & black Chrysler turbine model sits on a shelf just above my computer. I envy Jay Leno, who owns one of those babies. Maybe you've seen his video.

Box envy!  I have a model, but this may be the first time I've seen a box.

Wayne,

The plot sickens. A Twitterer says his model came in a different box. I Tweeted whether the shelf holds the box the model came in, or harbors a second turbine car?

Not sure if your Twitter machine will let you view this link, but the thread has some other turbine information you might find interesting, or dubious. My Twitter handle is @heartadarkness, using the Burma Jones pronunciation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tyffaniharvey/status/1046934049250529280

Thanks. I have no plans to join twitter, but I can view the link. I must say that some of those comments are worth a read but a good percent of them are the kind of baseless trying-to-sound-smart stuff that will continue to deter me from joining.