Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Two views of the Plaza de Panama during the 1915 Panama-California Exposition. The first view looks south from the Sacramento Valley Counties Building (now the site of the San Diego Museum of Art) - buildings seen at the far left and far right are the present House of Hospitality (reconstructed in 1997) and the House of Charm (reconstructed in 1996) - the Spreckels Organ Pavilion is seen in the distance. The second view looks north from the Spreckels Organ Pavilion - buildings seen at the left and right were demolished in 1933 due to deterioration - the Sacramento Valley Counties Building is seen in the distance.

07.jpg

09.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×