icedstitch

IBM at the Fair (1964 movie)

Have you guys seen this movie?  I tried searching the forums for this and didn't come up with anything.  This is really great, to see what they showed inside the egg.  How exciting! Haven't seen anything like this since EPCOT's Universe of Energy's PreShow v1.0  (if this is a repeat, please feel free to link this thread to the older one)

Great movie! I especially enjoyed the segment in the egg itself, which expanded my memory of topics covered, over and above the problem of who to seat where at the dinner table (the only one I photographed). 

Speaking of seating.  It felt like it took too long to seat riders, and it was done in a weird way.  Figured all rows would fill up at once, or from front to back or vice versa.

Theme parks today wouldn't approve. (;

Of all things to take a picture of (; .....I need to revisit your IBM photo discussion(s).  Yep, that's still quite a shot, how'd you get it looking so good?!

IBM's exhibits are pretty high on the list of what I plan to visit when I get my time machine working.  

I just need to make sure my hat and necktie are inconspicuous enough.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:33 PM, speedwell said:

IBM's exhibits are pretty high on the list of what I plan to visit when I get my time machine working.  

I just need to make sure my hat and necktie are inconspicuous enough.

l wouldn't worry about the hat and necktie.  Make sure you have period money.  Nothing would cause more of an uproar than to give someone a 2018 dime. (which you could have irradiated later on)