Bill Cotter

OK, fellow NYWF fans - where was this taken?

Are we allowed more than one wild guess?  Anyway, my first wild guess is the Better Living Center.

BLC was my first thought too.

But I have to think there must be a clue there between the hyacinth, daffodil, or some N Am spring flower bas relief and the dress. So I’m gonna say US Pavilion bc of the dress color matching the glass curtain edifice.

Ok, my second guess is DuPont.

Singer?

Yes, Wayne - Singer. Sort of a random pose, wasn't it? It was #1 on the roll - perhaps they were just loading the camera and got this. Still, they kept it and labeled it.

I have to say, that fabric looks suitable for a hotel corridor carpet!  :lol:

It might also make a nice burial shroud because it looks like it would defy decay.

Singer Bowl was my wild guess, mainly because I imaged a few of the models---although I don't remember this one.

9 hours ago, magikbilly said:

In a few years that could be seen balled up as Liz Taylor's headdress in Boom! unless I am mistaken. ;) 

I never heard of this movie, and the stills online and reviews on IMDB both have me rolling on the floor. The headress shots I found look like she lost the fabric and rolled up the bas-relief panel instead.

Hi Wayne,

Is t is a great terrible film. Imagine a lot of booze, painkillers and Williams spending their own money and few to say no? It has things in it I can't explain and some I can't repeat including the funnest staccato one-liner from E. Taylor. There are dogs, little people, crazy dialogue, sea creatures, Kabuki, Burton(or is he death..or a con man?)...Noel Coward. Burton plating 24, Taylor playing 78.  And it all, show over about 2 years, Taylor's weight kept changing in what would become single scenes, so she appears to swell and shrink inside and back in 10 minutes. Saw it on B'dway with Olympia Dukakis. Excellent. Watch it but don't blame me! 

E

• Haha 1

Watching the trailer I realize I was familiar with the movie! Thanks, but I don't think I want to see it again.