If you haven't seen it, the motion picture WONDERSTRUCK from Amazon Studios was just released at the end of October. Tonight I watched it on an awards screener-- and in addition to being hauntingly imaginative and deeply emotional, with stunning production design and music-- it's a MUST-SEE for 64 NYWF buffs. Not only are there cameos by the Unisphere, and New York State Pavilion-- but the film beautifully features the New York City Panorama in the Queens Museum. The crew was clearly given unprecedented access – and you will see the Panorama as you have never seen it before.  

Here's a trailer if you're interested. I really can't recommend this movie highly enough. 

WONDERSTRUCK 2017 Trailer

• Like 1

Sounds like fun!  Unfortunately, it looks like the closest theater playing it is 193 miles from me.  Maybe if it wins a bunch of awards they'll re-release it into wider distribution.  That happens occasionally- I think Chariots of Fire was one like that.

Thanks, Trey! 

I missed this thread first time around. 

And thanks, Speedwell for re-upping! Big Panorama fan here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, magikbilly said:

I saw it a while ago - I did not know if you guys would like it or think me sentimental, but I strongly recommend it. There are a few films of this type out lately. I was excited to see the panorama and other things. The idea of a runaway boy in the Museum of Natural History safely sleeping "protected" by a lion skin is...pure magic.

• Like 1