99NYWF

Hi new member looking for High Resolution Photo's

Hi everyone my name is Nico I'm an avid fan of the NYWF particularly the 1964-65 one. I might be one of the youngest members on here at 18 but I love the World's Fair and everything it represented.  I have a random question but I'm looking for any High Resolution Photo's from the 1964-65 New York Worlds Fair, particularly ones of the AMF Monorail, Pictures of the building that contained the GM Futurama exhibit, and lastly ANY pictures that where taken at night! I have found several amazing photo's on here however they are low resolution so I couldn't print them on something bigger than a 4in. x 4in. canvas (I need at least a 12X14!). I just want to print these out on a fairly large piece of canvas and hang them in my bedroom, so they will only be used by me, not for any other use. I also don't mind if you leave a watermark on them, I think that will leave a unique touch on the images. I can give you my e-mail address if you would rather send them directly to me, I'm just trying to avoid taking an expensive trip to the New York Public Library to sort through their vast archive! Thank you all so much for your help.

Welcome to this site and I hope you will keep posting.  I think it's wonderful an 18 year old has an interest in world's fairs.

Look for the contact sheets for Bill's CD's- several thousand pics.  The contact sheets are on his web pages.   I think all those pics are available in high resolution.  Many are good poster candidates.

You might also be interested in a 2018 Calendar from Bill, to hang in the room.

The 64-65 fair is wonderful in that color film was finally in common public usage, and we have access to a virtually unlimited treasure trove of images.