Sign in to follow this  
Bill Cotter

Ouch! A luminaire needs some help!

Is there something on the Unisphere just to the right of Florida?  Am I seeing two vertical bars or something on the meridians?  It's no big deal, but it's fun to catch little things.  Is there something unusual there?  Oh, those snow fences along the avenue were a nice touch.  They add to the ambience (well, not really...).

Hey, Doug, the statute of limitations for crashing into stuff and  busting things and catching passengers in the back door and monkeying around with my change machine has passed bwahaha!  I did almost get fired before the fair even started tho during bus driver training.  One instructor who I didn't like thought I looked so sleepy I could hardly stay awake when I was practice driving but I tried to tell him I had memorized the route so I could do it in my sleep and there were plenty of poles and things to replace the ones i knocked over and wrecked and spare buses too.  And then I think he had words about me with the big boss who fortunately I had enamored with my bad jokes so I didn't get fired and I think that the instructor guy did haha.  His face looked like a fish's face.  Annoying fellow.