HF101 - Theatre and River Court - NOT from a booklet, missing Texas World's Fair on the front, and it has the same back as the booklet version.

557b1c365dec9_HF101_Theatre_and_River_Co

557b1c4351f6a_HF101_Theatre_and_River_Co

HF104 Tower of the Americas.  Note the Colourpicture "P-number" on the back, lower right corner.  I have this card both with and without that P-number.

HF104_Tower_of_the_Americas.thumb.jpg.44

HF104_Tower_of_the_Americas-back.thumb.j

Thanks. I just got some more cards and will add those plus Randy's additions shortly. if anyone has any others please let us know.

More to come!

I've got a really great privately issued one with a cowboy sitting on a fence!

Edited by Randy Treadway

Change description of 200 series-

Part 2 – “200” series. These cards, which feature actual photos of the fair, come in two different sizes.  The larger size measures 4x6 inches ("Continental" size) and features a crown printed on the back and a caption in a white band on the front. The continental size cards come in both straight and deckle edge versions. Some cards were also produced in a smaller "standard" size measures 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 inches.  The standard size cards come from booklets (at least one side is perforated) and feature a black logo on the front.  They were produced by Plastichrome of Texas, Inc.