worldfairfilmmaker

WORLD FAIR, a new film about the 1939 New York World's Fair

Hi everyone,

I'm a documentary filmmaker based in Brooklyn NY, and I'm pleased to let you know about my new film, WORLD FAIR. This film has been my labor of love for the past year and is nearly ready for the big screen.

WORLD FAIR is a short documentary about personal memory, amateur cinematography, and the 1939 New York World's Fair. The film incorporates colorful archival footage from the fair, and focuses on the world's fair memories of five, lovely characters (now in their eighties and nineties) living in New York and Connecticut.

I'm raising some essential finishing funds on Kickstarter and would be so grateful for the support of folks in this community. I have until March 19 to reach my mimimum goal - and every bit helps. I held a work-in-progress screening recently at the Museum of the City of New York, and I look forward to bringing the finished film to communities across the country in 2013.

You can learn more about WORLD FAIR and my team and watch a 3-minute project video right here: http://kck.st/XojgEt

Please consider making a contribution. I would be so grateful for your support! If you'd like to know more or suggest potential funders, or you're interested in hosting a screening, you can reach me at amanda@wickedelicate.com.

Thank you!

Amanda