5 replies to this topic

#1 cushmankid

cushmankid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

Hi:

Recently, I purchased an old Cushman Cart/scooter that was used to cart things around at the Fair. It is in need of a total restoration. It still has the original Unisphere stickers on it, but they are cracked and faded. I was wondering if anyone had a sticker or knows of how I could obtain one. They seem to be the same stickers thatr were used on the trash cans. Attached File  140724391945-1.jpg   42.65KB   27 downloads Attached is a photo of what I'm looking for.

#2 bagels

bagels

Likes World's Fairs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

i have one,whats your offer??

#3 cushmankid

cushmankid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

Would you take $30? Could you telll me dimensions? Do you have two?

#4 cushmankid

cushmankid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:54 AM

Hi:

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. My name is Pat and although I was only 5/6 when I attended the Fair, it is one of the happiest memories of my childhood. Recently, I purchased an old Cushman Cart/scooter that was used to cart things around at the Fair. It is in need of a total restoration. It still has the original Unisphere stickers on it, but they are cracked and faded. I was wondering if anyone had a sticker or knows of how I could obtain one. They seem to be the same stickers thatr were used on the trash cans. Posted Image Attached is a photo of what I'm looking for.

#5 dmbeam90

dmbeam90

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

Hi, I just found 2 1964-65 worlds fair bumper stickers while rummaging through my attic. theyre in perfect condition. if youre still looking let me know!

#6 cushmankid

cushmankid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

Hi:

Are they like the sticker that I posted above?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users