Sign in to follow this  
cushmankid

Looking for 1964/65 NY World's Fair Trash Can/Vehicle Stickers

Hi:

Recently, I purchased an old Cushman Cart/scooter that was used to cart things around at the Fair. It is in need of a total restoration. It still has the original Unisphere stickers on it, but they are cracked and faded. I was wondering if anyone had a sticker or knows of how I could obtain one. They seem to be the same stickers thatr were used on the trash cans. post-5535-0-27771800-1345495543_thumb.jp Attached is a photo of what I'm looking for.

Hi:

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. My name is Pat and although I was only 5/6 when I attended the Fair, it is one of the happiest memories of my childhood. Recently, I purchased an old Cushman Cart/scooter that was used to cart things around at the Fair. It is in need of a total restoration. It still has the original Unisphere stickers on it, but they are cracked and faded. I was wondering if anyone had a sticker or knows of how I could obtain one. They seem to be the same stickers thatr were used on the trash cans. post-5535-0-27771800-1345495543_thumb.jpg Attached is a photo of what I'm looking for.