You supply the caption

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

caption-2.jpg

Here's one to get things started:

"Gee, dad, she said if she loved me she would meet me near the globe at the World's Fair."

Posted · Report post

I knew we shouldn't have sent it by Wonkavision!

Posted · Report post

Son, this ain't nothin' compared to the big one we had here back in 1939. See it was before dubya dubya two, and my Aunt Ida was visiting from Kansas, and she said Billy why don't we go see the Fair this weekend, 'cause we already seen the Rockettes three times and the Statue of Liberty at least twice if you count that time in the fog in '29. Well you know your Aund Ida there ain't sayin' no to her once she gets her mind set to somethin' and start's talkin'. None of the rest of the family is like that but Aunt Ida, she was like a freight train runnin' throttle open across the prairie. And when she said we're gonna do somethin', well by golly that's what everybody's gonna do. So we started out trying to figure out which train to take to get out here to Flushing Meadow. You know, back in those days trains weren't like they are today. Have I told you this story before?

Posted · Report post

"Son, even if there were aspirin in the Time Capsules, I couldn't dig 'em up till 6939."

Posted · Report post

I know it`s hard to beleive but, the little sphere will never grow to be the size of it`s dad.