Bill Cotter

Master Builder

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,956 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:12 PM

Posted Image

Here's one to get things started:

"Gee, dad, she said if she loved me she would meet me near the globe at the World's Fair."

#2 waynebretl

waynebretl

See Yourself on Color TV!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:40 PM

I knew we shouldn't have sent it by Wonkavision!

#3 Randy Treadway

Randy Treadway

Master Builder

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,431 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:49 PM

Son, this ain't nothin' compared to the big one we had here back in 1939. See it was before dubya dubya two, and my Aunt Ida was visiting from Kansas, and she said Billy why don't we go see the Fair this weekend, 'cause we already seen the Rockettes three times and the Statue of Liberty at least twice if you count that time in the fog in '29. Well you know your Aund Ida there ain't sayin' no to her once she gets her mind set to somethin' and start's talkin'. None of the rest of the family is like that but Aunt Ida, she was like a freight train runnin' throttle open across the prairie. And when she said we're gonna do somethin', well by golly that's what everybody's gonna do. So we started out trying to figure out which train to take to get out here to Flushing Meadow. You know, back in those days trains weren't like they are today. Have I told you this story before?

#4 worldsfairent

worldsfairent

Pacific Coast PTU'er

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,215 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

"Son, even if there were aspirin in the Time Capsules, I couldn't dig 'em up till 6939."

#5 SonnyTFox

SonnyTFox

Likes World's Fairs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:51 AM

I know it`s hard to beleive but, the little sphere will never grow to be the size of it`s dad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users