4 replies to this topic

#1 worldsfairent

worldsfairent

Pacific Coast PTU'er

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:06 AM

As you may have noticed, a new link currently appears atop the WFC window that offers you an opportunity to give back to this wonderful website which provides passionate World's Fair and Expo enthusiasts like ourselves so much throughout the year. While the hosting expenses involved in keeping the World's Fair Community alive and thriving are relatively minimal-- it certainly isn't free. So whether you're new to the site or a loyal old "PTU'er" like many of us-- if you enjoy your time here and are able to do so-- why not take a moment to Chip In anything you can to ensure the conversation continues and our site remains the most lasting, interactive legacy of the World's Fairs and Expos we hold so dear.

Thanks for being a part of the World's Fair Community!

Trey
worldsfairent
WFC Root Administrator

#2 JOHNNY AT THE FAIR

JOHNNY AT THE FAIR

Really Loves World's Fairs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

As you may have noticed, a new link currently appears atop the WFC window that offers you an opportunity to give back to this wonderful website which provides passionate World's Fair and Expo enthusiasts like ourselves so much throughout the year. While the hosting expenses involved in keeping the World's Fair Community alive and thriving are relatively minimal-- it certainly isn't free. So whether you're new to the site or a loyal old "PTU'er" like many of us-- if you enjoy your time here and are able to do so-- why not take a moment to Chip In anything you can to ensure the conversation continues and our site remains the most lasting, interactive legacy of the World's Fairs and Expos we hold so dear.

Thanks for being a part of the World's Fair Community!

Trey
worldsfairent
WFC Root Administrator

Trey, where would i send the donation.....Johnny

#3 Marc Williams

Marc Williams

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

If you don't mind PayPal just click on the ChipIn at the top of the page. If you want to mail something I'll send you the address.

#4 Mike Kraus

Mike Kraus

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:26 PM

Ha! Got my pathetic little contribution in there. Last couple of times it was closed before I could do anything.
Thanks for the site, Marc.

#5 Marc Williams

Marc Williams

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

We are covered for 2012. Your support is appreciated and I am humbled by your generosity. Thank you.

I have been doing some looking around and more places around the web refer to our community as an expert source of world's fair information. Not just Wikipedia like you might expect but news articles, blogs, and scholarly websites link to us. (Google "world's fair community")

This place is special and that's because of each and every member of our community. Along with Bill, Randy, and Trey, I love keeping things working behind the scenes but this place would be nothing without your posts (and their help). Your congeniality is what makes the World's Fair Community a jewel on the web.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users