Mike Kraus

Board Changes?

34 posts in this topic

My username and password both fill in automatically on my iPad 2! My 2007 MacBook went crazy and is in the Apple Store for barely still under warranty repair. Maybe it's refusal to populate the fields was part of the suite of inexplicable and never before experienced failures it showed, along with iTunes not playing songs and stuttering videos.

Liking the new board's guitar pick / Formica table / wankel rotary engine background.

Yes, that background is reminiscent of one of those banners that we used to have, that was super-googie with pastel-colored amoeba shapes. I think all those banner pictures are probably still stored on the board in one of the image libraries... but there doesn't appear to be a way any longer to use them as banners.

I find I now have to log in every time from the home computer. Remember doesn't work. Hmmm.

Disregard. It was cookies.

Edited by Mike Kraus

Animated avatar still dead - have to wait until I'm on the home computer and try again.

Got my avatar up today. (now called a "photo" on this board version)

The specs suggest at least 200 pixels but I used 150 x 150 pixels, although the real important thing is to make it square.

If you don't make it square, it will be anamorphically distorted. (squished, stretched or just funny looking)

One of these days I'll see if I can find my Peace-through-Understanding-with-Aliens avatar and re-upload it to see if it will work. But I suspect the animation will run into the same snag that Wayne is experiencing.

Marc.... how do I download ,jpg's from MY hard drive to this POST? Earlier format allowed this but no longer.

Ray Dashner

Click on "More Reply Options" next to the input window - you will then see a spot to add an attachment.

GENIUS AT WORK!

THANKS, BILL.