Yessongs

1939 and 1964 WF exhibit coming to Stonybrook , Long Island in April

Interesting. I've never heard of the museum. Anyone been there?

Hi Bill,

Yes, I was there many years ago and I recall it as being "Fairly" nice ;) I look forward to this show ans hope I can make it.

Best,

Eric

Hello Boys & Girls-

I am sorry> Very, very sorry that this community has sent this fine Expo-Expo to the PTU sub-basement, by design not accessible to google or other searchers, or non-membes. This event was an experiment locally tahat surprised them They were also surprised by the stupid protest for charging and opposition 0n-line. . They asked $10 to view. Ten dollars to attend a 6 hour series of lectures and ten dollars for a boxed lunch so you could stay and not leave the awesome converstaions. The Long Island Museums at Stony Brook offered ( I am proud to say ) the " SiP / Saturday-in-the-Park" ten years later!

It was a brilliant gathering - TWICE - offering -TWICE- introductions from TWO 1939 INCUBATOR BABIES (documented).

As time permits I will post & comment - with lush photos & sound Mr. John Riccaredelli has allowed me full access to capture & publish here.

I will wait ( and compose ) what I'll submit. I will post as a recap, when the exhibit closes, my photos and comments about the institutional touring event that PTU deems a commercial effort. Tsk. Tsk.

Posting only when I need to say something,

Yer Pal,

Da' Bench

Hi, Rich. This show was discussed at length here, as several of us went to it (the non-lecture version). Did you see any of those messages? I enjoyed the exhibit but couldn't be there for the lectures, so I'll be looking forward to your report.

Bill

I am sorry> Very, very sorry that this community has sent this fine Expo-Expo to the PTU sub-basement, by design not accessible to google or other searchers.

Works for me:

http://www.google.com/search?q=stonybrook+OR+%22stony+brook%22+site%3Awww.worldsfaircommunity.org&hl=en&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images&tbs=