Here's the current schedule for my book signings in Seattle next week:

Thursday, January 27 at 7:00 pm: Barnes & Noble, 2675 NE University Village Street, Seattle, WA 98105

Friday, January 28 from Noon – 2:00 p.m.: Seattle Museum of Mysteries, 623 Broadway E., Seattle, WA 98102

Saturday, January 29 at 2:00 pm: Elliott Bay Books, 1521 Tenth Avenue, Seattle WA 98122

Sunday, January 30 at 2:00 p.m.: Borders, 2437 Southcenter Mall, Tukwila WA 98188

If anyone from the board is in the area please stop by and say hi - even if you don't buy a book!

Better take a wrist support to keep from getting carpal tunnel from all that book signing.

I've been to several of these locations, like the Southcenter Mall in Tukwila.

I'm surprised you don't have a signing appearance at the gift shop at the base of the Space Needle.

I could only wish for such a turnout, Randy. I was actually amazed at how many people did turn out for some of my Disney appearances. That was flattering! My biggest worry is that the only people with me in Seattle will be my wife and a friend who is going along. My friend said he will wear a variety of disguises though to make it look busier.

For some reason Arcadia could not work things out with the Space Needle folks. However, I did get invited to meet with the team working on the 50th anniversary events for next year, so that should be fun. I will certainly be visiting the Needle and the rest of the fair site, even though I hear it's going to be a bit chilly. I really like Seattle so even if no one shows up it will be fun. The first day is my birthday, so I'll celebrate no matter what.