6 replies to this topic

#1 Marc Williams

Marc Williams

Really Loves World's Fairs

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:08 AM

When viewing The World's Fair Community with a mobile device the website automatically uses the mobile template. The mobile template makes viewing posts on the smaller screen more enjoyable and participating in the community easy.

There is an official IP.Board iPhone app available to make viewing The World's Fair Community along with the hundreds of other IP.Board communities even easier.
  • Quick access to your favorite communities. Add your favorite communities to the application home screen, for quick access and automatic login.
  • Find new communities to join. The app provides access to our community directory, so you can find new communities to join, sorted by subject.
  • Update your status across the net. The app allows you to update your status within the community, as well as Twitter & Facebook - all at once.
  • Push notifications. Get notified of new topics, personal conversations and much more via Push notifications.
  • Upload photos to IP.Gallery. Snap photos with the camera, or select others you've taken, then upload them right into your albums within IP.Gallery.
  • Streamlined forum view. The app displays forums using our great mobile skin - specially designed for mobile devices - so you can see content quickly and easily.
  • Easy sharing. On any page in the community, you can hit the Share button to email a link to your friends and family.
If you use an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch I recommend trying the IP.Board app today.

Download the app from the iTunes.

#2 Mike Kraus

Mike Kraus

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

Hmmm, tried to log in on the Droid, but apparently I screwed up and it locked me out for 13 minutes.

Anyway, looks good, I can actually read the text !

#3 Mike Kraus

Mike Kraus

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:57 PM

Sent via Droid. It works!

#4 xl5er

xl5er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:37 PM

Works on my iPod touch.

I seem to remember the full version PTU being visible in Safari earlier in the year. Required lots of thumb-forefinger flexing to peruse. Lately I could not get anything but error messages for every line.

Thanks, Marc!

#5 Don Cavaioli

Don Cavaioli

Loves World's Fairs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:53 AM

Does it work on Blackberry?

#6 Marc Williams

Marc Williams

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:46 AM

Does it work on Blackberry?

The app is made for iOS but the mobile template should work on any device capable of displaying full web pages.

#7 Bill Cotter

Bill Cotter

Master Builder

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,672 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:48 PM

I had a report the app isn't loading the board completely. I don't have an iPhone so I can't test it. Any input welcome.

Thanks

Bill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users