Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'organ pavilion'.
Found 1 result
Two views of the Plaza de Panama during the 1915 Panama-California Exposition. The first view looks south from the Sacramento Valley Counties Building (now the site of the San Diego Museum of Art) - buildings seen at the far left and far right are the present House of Hospitality (reconstructed in 1997) and the House of Charm (reconstructed in 1996) - the Spreckels Organ Pavilion is seen in the distance. The second view looks north from the Spreckels Organ Pavilion - buildings seen at the left and right were demolished in 1933 due to deterioration - the Sacramento Valley Counties Building is seen in the distance.